A traditional funeral can either be a cremation or a burial which includes a ceremony. We’ll make all the necessary arrangements to ensure the day runs smoothly and fulfils the wishes of loved ones and close family.
At Selsdon & District we can arrange all the details and personal requests to ensure the service fulfils your wishes while being sensitive, compassionate and respectful during this difficult time.
As a local undertakers based in Selsdon, Sanderstead, New Addington and Croydon, we provide a personal and individual service and take pride in maintaining our high standards for funerals.
We will always provide cost breakdowns before you book the funeral, to see an example, click here to visit our pricing and costs page.
See below what our traditional package includes:
Our Traditional Funeral Services
- Caring for your loved one in our private Chapel of Rest
- Booking the church, cemetery or crematorium
- Arranging an obituary notice (or death notice)
- Arranging and liaising with the minister or funeral celebrant & funeral officials
- Arranging the music
- Arranging a traditional black hearse and limousine for the funeral procession
- Arranging the flowers
- Arranging catering for the reception
Get in touch
For any enquiries, guidance or quotes please get in touch and our team will assist you through the process.