Arranging a Funeral
Selsdon & District are proud to have supported families with their funeral arrangements in the Selsdon, Sanderstead, South Croydon and New Addington areas since 2001.
As a local and family funeral directors, we ensure all our funerals plans are arranged to the individual needs of each family and take pride in our quality of service no matter what package you choose.
We aim to take the stress out of such a difficult time and arrange our funerals with care and sympathy.
Selsdon & District are here to support you during and help with any requests you may have to ensure the funeral service is tailored to fit.
To find out more about the wide range of services we offer, visit our Funeral Services page.
Our team are dedicated to fulfilling the wishes of families and making sure everything runs smoothly during the tough times of loss, where grief can be overwhelming.
Arranging a Funeral – Questions
To get started, here are some questions to consider to help you determine some of the details in a service.
- Will it be a burial or cremation?
- Do you own a grave, or a have preferred crematorium?
- Would you like a church, crematorium, cemetery or non-religious service?
- Do you have a preferred minister or celebrant for the service?
- Do you have a preference on the date and time of the service?
- Do you have any memorial masons?
From here, we can take you through the next steps towards arranging a funeral.
Get in touch
We’re to help and guide you through the arrangements and details for a funeral service. Get in touch for assistance.